In this blog, we will talk about Harnaaz Sandhu. She has just become miss universe 2021. If you want to know about Harnaaz’s family, boyfriend, education, profession, or more details about her, continue to read this blog.
Harnaaz Sandhu is a successful Indian model who has won the title of Miss Universe 2021. She is crowned by Andrea Meza (Mexico), who was miss universe 2020. Harnaaz Sandhu represented India at the 70th Miss Universe 2021, held on 12 December, at Universe Dome in Eilat. Earlier, this title was given to Susmita Sen in 1994, and Lara Dutta in 2000.
About Miss Universe 2021: Harnaaz Sandhu
Beautiful model Harnaaz Sandhu was born on 3 March 2000 in Chandigarh, India. She belongs to a Sikh family. Harnaaz Sandhu holds Indian nationality. Harnaaz has completed her schooling study at Shivalik School in Chandigarh. After completing this, she completed her bachelor’s degree in information technology from Government College Girls Chandigarh. Currently, she is completing her Master’s degree in public administration.
About the Family of Harnaaz Sandhu
Harnaaz Sandhu is only 21 years old girl. The Father’s name of Harnaaz is Pritam Singh Sandhu, and her mother’s name is Ravinder Kaur Sandhu who broke generations of patriarchy to become a successful gynecologist, and she led her family. Harnaaz grew up with her mother at health camps addressing women’s health and menstrual hygiene. Her mother is very proud of her daughter. Harnaaz Sandhu also has a sibling whose name is Harnoor Singh Sandhu.
Some Interesting Facts About Harnaaz Sandhu
- Harnaaz Sandhu started her career as a model. In the beginning, she participated in various fashion events and beauty pageants.
- She was fond of dancing and acting since childhood.
- Professionally Harnaaz is an actor and model. She is inspired by Miss World 2000 Priyanka Chopra. Harnaaz also worked in Punjabi movies “Yaara Diyan Poo Baran” and “Bai Ji Kuttange”.
- In 2019, Harnaaz won the title of Femina Miss India Punjab, and in 2017 she won the title of Miss Chandigarh.
- Harnaaz won of Miss Diva 2021 contest on 30 September, which was the 9th edition of the Miss Diva beauty pageant.
- In 2021, Harnaaz Sandhu has won the title of Miss Universe. Harnaaz Sandhu represented India at the 70th Miss Universe 2021, held in Eilat. Earlier, this title was given to Susmita Sen and Lara Dutta in 2000.
- As part of the round when Steve Harvey asked a question what advice would give to young women watching on how to deal with the pressures they face today? Harnaaz answered that the biggest pressure the youth today is facing, is to believe in themselves.
- She also said to know that you are unique makes you beautiful. Don’t compare yourselves with others and let’s talk about more important things that are happening worldwide.
- Only you are the leader of yourself, you are the voice of your own. I believed myself that’s why I am standing here today.
Announcement of the Winner
The moment of the announcement of the winner of the Miss Universe 2021 competition was going to be very emotional. Harnaaz waited with bate breath and teary-eyed for the announcement. During the winning moment competition, she could not control her tears of joy. The audience clapped and congratulated her. Harnaaz Sandhu is crowned by Andrea Meza (Mexico), who was miss universe 2020.
Her Physical Measurements: Height, Weight
Miss Universe 2021 Harnaaz Sandhu has a slim body with dark black hair and brown color eyes. The height of Harnaaz Sandhu is approx 176 cm or 1.76m, and her weight is approx 58 kg.