Gold loans are among the most common types of loans taken out in India. This is due to the fact that ornaments and jewelry offer rapid liquidity. In India, ornaments and jewelry are frequently handed down from one generation to the next. Because of this, they are often recognized as acceptable collateral for gold loans. An additional benefit of obtaining a gold loan is that the money can be used for any use, provided that it meets the borrower’s needs. Keep reading to find out more about gold loan balance transfers.
The ease with which you can obtain a loan for gold is typically determined by the lending institution. This is dependent on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the interest rate, the loan-to-value ratio (LTV), and more. Because there are various scenarios in which a gold loan company might not present you with the most advantageous offer for your gold, you might want to consider switching to gold loan providers. In the event that this occurs, you have the option of pursuing a gold loan transfer.
When might you want to use a Gold Loan Transfer Service?
- When you’re in a problem and need cash quickly to get out of it.
- The funding can be used right now for things like business growth, further education, and more.
- You have already begun paying off your gold loan with EMIs with a gold loan emi calculator
- You need a loan that can be approved quickly and with minimal red tape.
- You should get a gold loan with a better interest rate.
Gold Loan Balance Transfer Policy
Instructions for gold loan balance transfer from one lender to another are as follows:
- Analyze the current currency exchange rate.
- Figure out how much you can put away before interest starts to bite.
- Figure out how much you’ll spend on processing fees and everything else.
- You can move your gold loan to a new lender if you like.
- Find out what you need to meet to borrow from a new lender.
- You should stop using your current bank for gold loans and close the account.
- Get a copy of whatever the prior lender sent you.
- Give your previous gold loan pledge card to your new lender.
- Submit an application for a gold loan at a new financial institution.
- Please complete the application form and include supporting materials.
- Completion of the Know Your Customer steps is required.
- Update your gold loan agreement.
- The transfer must be made by depositing a check or demand draft made out to the old bank.
Gold loan transfers have many benefits, such as:
The Cost Per Gram Is Going Up
Loans from traditional financial institutions are typically capped at 65%, but loans from NFBCs can go as high as 75% of the value of the gold pledged as collateral. When this occurs, it often makes sense to switch gold loans to a new lender who is willing to extend a higher loan-to-value (LTV) percentage than the client’s current financial institution. You can then secure a loan for the actual worth of the gold.
An Improved Interest Rate
Gold loans have different interest rates at each financial institution. Gold loan balance transfers typically occur when borrowers find a new lender who offers lower interest rates. Therefore, you would have a lighter EMI and complete your loan repayment sooner.
Modular Repayment Structures
The interest rate on your gold loans will not alter if you take advantage of gold loan balance transfer, and you’ll have a variety of repayment options to choose from. You should have this option available to you so that you can finish making payments at a pace that is more comfortable for your budget.
Gold as a Safe Haven
Because of its high monetary and sentimental value, gold should be stored in a safe and secure bank vault. This security can be afforded to your gold through a gold loan transfer with the right lender. For example, Bajaj Finserv provides a secure method of storage for your pledged gold by using secure vaults, 24-hour CCTV monitoring, and tamper-proof packaging.
First, you’ll need to settle up your current gold loan with your current bank, and then you can pledge your gold with one of the partner banks for the gold loan balance transfer. Professional gold loan consultants are available at Bajaj Finserv to assist you with every stage of the process, from initial application to final valuation. The process of converting a gold loan to Bajaj Finserv is simplified and streamlined as a result.
Leave a Reply