Have you ever tried to download Facebook videos from its platform? You can’t download any content from Facebook. Because Facebook fails to offer the ability to download content from its platform. There is no official way to download Facebook videos from its platform. However, there is a save option to save videos for offline viewing. If there are no official methods to download Facebook videos, how to download them? For that, you can use another unofficial procedure. What are they?
- Use of mbasic.facebook.com
- Use of third-party Facebook downloaders
- Use of unofficial Facebook ++ app
However, among above mentioned two methods, the third one can apply only to iPhones. Hence, you can use the other two methods to download FB videos to Android devices. Now let’s see more details about the methods.
How to save videos from Facebook?
If there is no official way to download content from Facebook, you can save videos for later watching. Now let’s see the step guide to save videos from Facebook.
- Firstly, find the FB video you want to save for watching later.
- Tap the three horizontal dots in the top right corner of the video.
- Then click the icon “ save video”
After saving the videos from Facebook, you can find all the saved videos in one place from your Facebook app. However, it does not save videos to your local storage. Hence, important to note that if the owner deletes the video, you can’t get access to it anymore.
How do you save videos from the Facebook app?
If you use a mobile phone, click the three horizontal lines (known as a “hamburger menu”) and click the save icon to watch the saved videos.
How to download videos from Facebook on Android using mbasic.facebook?
Here we provide the step guide to download FB videos using mnasic.facebook.com. If you want to download Facebook videos without using a tool, you can use this method. You can download Facebook videos computer by using the process as well as on Android.
- Open the Facebook app on your Android device to get the Facebook video.
- Find the video you want to download.
- Click the three-dot icon above the FB video.
- Then, choose the copied URL from the menu that appears.
- Open any web browser app and paste the URL to the address bar.
- Replace the www with the mbasic in the URL.
- Then hit go on the on-screen keyboard.
- Next, tap the video you want to download.
- Then click and hold on to the Facebook video on the next page.
- Tap download video.
- Click open to view the video after downloading.
Additionally provides a step guide to downloading videos from Facebook on a computer using it.
- Log into Facebook using any web browser on your computer.
- Open the video you like to download. (require to start playing the video)
- Then, right-click on the video. This will cause a pop-up menu to appear with Play, Mute, and Show Video URLs.
- After, tap the Show Video URL icon.
- Copy the URL.
- Next, open another tab on your browser and paste the URL into the address bar. (Do not click the Enter button on your keyboard at this point)
- Apply the “mbasic” to “www” in the URL
- Then, click the Enter icon.
- Tap the Facebook video that you want.
- Right-click the video and select save the video.
- Finally, select the destination of your video and name and tap to save.
How to download FB videos using Facebook downloader?
We provided one method to download FB videos without using a tool. Now, we are going to provide another method which is the use of a tool to download FB videos. For that, we use third-party Facebook downloaders. They will allow us to download unlimited Facebook videos easily and quickly. What are the Facebook downloaders available in the online market? They are,
- Getfvid and etc
However, due to some significant features, we recommended using FDownloader to download Facebook videos directly to your Android. You can download live videos, MP4, MP3 videos stories, reels, and other media files quickly. Likewise, it is a 100% secure application to use as a Facebook downloader. It will secure your privacy and never trap the links. Also, the software comes with a manageable and user-friendly interface. Hence, you can use it without any additional technical skills. Why should you get it as a Facebook downloader? The answer is here. You can get it.
- It is compatible with all Android versions, including the latest Android 13, and supports any web browser such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari, Dolphin, etc.
- User-friendly interface and not complicated
- It doesn’t require any installation or download of any app to use it.
- Never asks you to make any payment.
- Download unlimited Facebook stories, live videos, private videos, and reels
- The FB video downloader confirms the highest speed and stability.
- It receives continuous updates to provide a quality service to its users.
- Download high-resolution videos
- More stable and conforms to the highest security
The process to download Facebook MP4 videos to Android using the Facebook downloader
- Visit Facebook to MP4 video download by using the Facebook downloader
- Search for your favorite FB video that you want to download
- Select the video
- Pick the option “ share” from the right-bottom
- Slide right through Share to options and find “Copy Link.”
- Now, go to the online Facebook downloader and paste the URL in the input box.
- Click the “Download” icon
- See the preview of the selected Facebook video.
- Then choose either “ SD video” or “ Other formats” and continue the download.
- After downloading, you can find your favorite FB video.
Facebook is the most-used social media network of all time with millions of users. However, it fails to offer the ability to download Facebook content from its users. Hence, we can use unofficial methods for that. Here, we have provided two processes to download videos from Facebook. Both steps guides are simple and easy to use. Hence, you can download unlimited Facebook videos without any difficulties.
- Use Instagram Spy App and Nip The Evil In the Bud
- How to Create a Successful B2B Video Marketing Strategy?